Thursday, April 9, 2009

the war on lads.

Lads.
I've had them beat up, throw shit, yell and other such gestures at both me and more friend than you'd think I've had.
I've heard some bad things, and I've seen some bad things.

But this doesn't mean anything to me, when I see a lad "hate group" on facebook.
The term hate group alone irritates me, certain supremacists and dictators come to mind, and if you ask me that's weak and it's stupid.
These misdirrected people, banding together to create a group against a people, generalising like crazy just because they've had a black eye, or maybe a bruised ego.
This xenophillic neologism is just totally outdated, and very hypocritical - because looking at the people who join these groups, all these individuals who'll cry blue murder if you so much as question their rights, who go out and join larger groups, so they can pick on individuals who picked on them as a part of a group when they were individuals...
If you're getting a headache, I don't blame you.

I'm not trying to say "can't we all just get along", give peace a chance if you think you can rock that, because thats an excellent attitude, but when it comes to hate groups, I'll stand up by myself, and until the hypocrisy and the absurdity of this situation is seen, I'll remind you what a douchebag you are.

If you don't believe me, ask Ken McVay.

No comments:

Post a Comment